Goulburn Valley - McEwen Foundation
Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Since 2007, in partnership with the McEwen Foundation, which is managed by Equity Trustees, FRRR has provided grants for charitable projects within the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria.
In 2016, the final round of the program delivered grants of up to $10,000 for projects and activities that offered a clear public benefit, that are for charitable purposes, and address a need in the community.
In keeping with the wishes of the late Lady McEwen, and directions of the McEwen Foundation, priority was given to projects that support:
- Youth development and/or supporting vulnerable young children;
- Children’s early learning and development services; and
- Accommodation which benefits older people.
Projects were located in the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) of:
- Campaspe Shire Council,
- Greater Shepparton City Council,
- Mitchell Shire Council,
- Moira Shire Council,
- Murrindindi Shire Council and
- Strathbogie Shire Council
Those LGA’s marked with a * on the map were eligible for FRRR & The McEwen Foundation Partnership Grants 2016 and are defined as the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria, for the purposes of this grant program.
- Power of the sun powers non-profit saving - Alexandra
- Ky girls' night out - Kyabram
- 'HEAL'ing help in Shepparton - Shepparton