Grants for Resilience & Wellness (GR&W)
Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
The Grants for Resilience & Wellness (GR&W) program has a specific focus on providing assistance towards community-strengthening and resilience-building projects for communities affected by the 2009 Victorian bushfires.
It recognises that while the fires were in 2009, recovery takes time and an important part of community recovery is having opportunities to connect, share experiences, enhance individual and community wellbeing and resilience, and to build strength and capacity for the future.
The infographic below illustrates the diversity in projects funded across the first three rounds of the GR&W program, demonstrating yet again how communities recover in different ways.
Round 8 applications now being accepted.
The GR&W program is a rolling grants program. We anticipate running at least three rounds per year until 2016.
This funding round will award grants up to $20,000, with larger projects considered also.
Grant recipients announced.
Funding available up to $20,000 per project.
Round 8 now open.
|Round 9||Funding available up to $20,000 per project.||Open later in the year.|
Projects must directly assist those individuals and communities that have been affected by the 2009 Victorian bushfires:
- The project must identify a specific distress/hardship caused by the bushfires which the activity intends to relieve.
- Projects must be for a charitable purpose (benefit the wider community; not an individual, business, or members of particular groups).
- Projects must be able to demonstrate wide community support and involvement of a range of community groups/representatives.
- The project must not duplicate an existing project or service.
- Applicant organisations must have an ABN or Incorporation Certificate.
Applications will be considered by an Advisory Committee and recommendations will then be approved by the FRRR Board. Outcomes will be provided to applicant organisations in writing. Please read the guidelines carefully before applying.
- Grants for Resilience & Wellness (GR&W) - Program guidelines
- Grants for Resilience & Wellness (GR&W) - Application form
Applicants are encouraged to contact the Program Manager Natalie Egleton by email or telephone on 1800 170 020 to discuss their project.