Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Goulburn Valley - McEwen Foundation
In 2015 the program will deliver grants of up to $10,000 for projects and activities that offer a clear public benefit, are for charitable purposes, and address a need in the community.
In keeping with the wishes of the late Lady McEwen, and directions of the McEwen Foundation, priority will be given to projects that support:
- Youth development and/or supporting vulnerable young children;
- Children’s early learning and development services; and
- Accommodation which benefits older people.
Projects should be located in the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) of:
- Campaspe Shire Council,
- Greater Shepparton City Council,
- Mitchell Shire Council,
- Moira Shire Council,
- Murrindindi Shire Council and
- Strathbogie Shire Council
Those LGA’s marked with a * on the map are eligible for FRRR & The McEwen Foundation Partnership Grants 2015 and are defined as the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria, for the purposes of this grant program.
Applications open Monday, 2 February and close at 5pm on Wednesday, 4 March 2015.
- Goulburn Valley - McEwen Foundation Grant Program - Program Guidelines
- Goulburn Valley - McEwen Foundation Grant Program - 2015 Application Form
Applications are open only to organisations within the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria. Applicant organisations must be recognised as either a Charitable Institution, Public Benevolent Institution, or Health Promotion Charity AND have Deductible Gift Recipient (DGR) endorsement.
Please read the guidelines before starting your application.
Applications to the program must be made on the 2015 Application Form, and can be submitted by:
- Sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Word documents are preferred to PDFs); or
- By mail to: PO Box 41, Bendigo, VIC, 3552 (Applications must be postmarked by 5pm on the closing date).
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your project first, please call 1800 170 020 during business hours. We ask that you please read the program guidelines before calling.
- Power of the sun powers non-profit saving - Alexandra
- Ky girls' night out - Kyabram
- 'HEAL'ing help in Shepparton - Shepparton