This section of our site explains how FRRR supports community groups, beyond grants.
If you need any more information about any of these services, contact FRRR either via email or call 03 5430 2399.
| Area || Topics covered |
| Community Foundations || |
- Teaming up with an existing Community Foundation in your area is an extremely effective way of developing and delivering local-based philanthropy
| Donation Accounts || |
- Donation Accounts allow organisations to borrow our special tax status to help them fundraise.
- All donations made via FRRR are tax deductible.
| Community group resources || |
- Tips, tricks and links to valuable information to help grant-seeking organisations put their best foot forward
| Application writing || |
- Our easy three-step process and project planning tool will make writing your grant application a lot easier
| Taking great photos || |
- We love to see photos from projects we have funded, and these tips will help you take great shots
| Media tips || |