Rural Education Australia Program - REAPing Rewards
Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
The Rural Education Australia Program, which is known as REAPing Rewards, is a national program targeting educational outcomes in rural and remote communities.
It supports locally-driven projects and programs that directly benefit people up to 18 years of age, and their educators, through grants up to $10,000.
REAPing Rewards continues the essence of the former Rural Education Program (REP) and the Rural Early Childhood Education (REACH) program and incorporates new learning from the sector. This program is in high demand and we are currently seeking new funding partners to continue this valuable program.
The 2016 REAPing Rewards program is now closed.
The 2016 REAPing Rewards program opened on 21 December 2015 and closed on 24 March 2016. This will be the only round of REAPing Rewards offered in 2016. We are currently seeking new donors to continue this valuable program.
For more information on the latest round of the REAPing Rewards program, visit the REAPing Rewards - Round 6 page.
The program is open to not-for-profit groups and staff who deliver quality, positive educational experiences in the early childhood, primary and secondary years across areas such as:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Student engagement, leadership and retention
- Digital online learning/technology
- Creative and performing arts
- School readiness
- Professional development
- School leadership and positive attitude to learning
- Pathways to meaningful employment or further training
- Communities in school/ parental learning programs
Suitable groups include:
- Community preschools and playgroups
- Community based day care
- Primary and secondary schools
- Community support or Parents & Friends committees
If you require additional information, please contact the Program Manager, Jeanice Henderson on 1800 170 020.