Tim Fairfax AC
Mr Timothy Fairfax AC is a businessman, pastoralist and philanthropist who sits on a number of Boards a range of capacities.
He is Chairman of the following bodies:
- Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation
- Tim Fairfax Family Foundation
- Salvation Army Brisbane Advisory Board.
He also holds the following positions:
- Member of the National Gallery of Australia Council
- Trustee of Queensland Art Gallery
- President Queensland Art Gallery Foundation
- Director of the Foundation for Rural and Regional Renewal
- Councillor Royal National Association Queensland
- Patron of AMA Queensland Foundation, The University of Sunshine Coast Foundation and Volunteers for Isolated Students Education.
Tim’s business interests include being a Director of the following bodies:
- Cambooya Pty Ltd
- Building Solutions Pty Ltd
- Rawbelle Management Pty Ltd
Tim is also the Principal of the following bodies:
- T.V. Fairfax Pastoral
- Strathbogie Pastoral Company
- JH Fairfax & Son; which operates ten rural properties in Queensland and New South Wales involving beef cattle, fine wool and grain.