Values and aspirations
FRRR works hard to be a credible, independent, equitable, leading, advocating, leveraging, transforming, innovative, rigorous and reputable organisation.
We aspire to:
- Empower rural, regional and remote Australia to reduce their social, economic and educational disadvantage
- Engage with government, business and philanthropy to provide programs which meet the needs of rural and remote Australian communities
- Learn from reflection and process improvement to maintain best practice, community-led initiatives
- Encourage innovation and creativity, and provide a voice for rural, regional and remote Australians
- Achieve best practice in our grant making and grant seeking.
These values and aspirations govern every aspect of our work – from the staff we employ, to the partners we work with and the grants we make.