Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
ANZ Seeds of Renewal
The ANZ Seeds of Renewal Program, which has been running since 2002, demonstrates ANZ’s belief in vibrant, sustainable rural communities.
The program focuses specifically on supporting education and employment initiatives that support local economies in rural, regional and remote areas, with consideration given to projects that benefit communities with a population of fewer than 15,000 people.
Through the Seeds of Renewal program, ANZ commits at least $250,000 which is distributed through grants of up to $15,000 to community organisations for projects focused on these areas.
Examples of projects that could receive a grant include:
- Providing certified training courses at local community centres
- Supporting programs that help people to prepare for employment or return to education
- Supporting programs which help people to learn new skills and knowledge
- Developing micro-business or social enterprises which help to create employment
The 2016 ANZ Seeds of Renewal program is now closed.
Before applying, please read the Guidelines and Application Form carefully.
- 2016 ANZ Seeds of Renewal - Guidelines
- 2016 ANZ Seeds of Renewal - Application Form
Complete and return the application form, along with all the requested supporting documentation, by no later than 5pm on Friday, 26 August 2016.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Word document preferred to PDF)
Post: ANZ Seeds of Renewal Program - FRRR
PO Box 41, Bendigo, VIC, 3552
Applications are invited from not-for-profit community based organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Certificate which contribute to the development of education and employment opportunities of communities with a population of 15,000 people or fewer.
Strong projects include those that:
- Focus on creating education and employment opportunities in local communities; building local capacity, increasing access to employment and developing greater participation; and
- Have a demonstrable medium-to-long-term economic benefit to the community and foster community development will be highly regarded.
Read about the recipients of 2015 ANZ Seeds of Renewal grants.
While it is not part of the assessment of the grant applications, ANZ also welcomes information about any opportunities that may be available for ANZ staff to become involved in the project, by volunteering their time to assist rural and regional not-for-profit organisations.
If your organisation is located less than one hour’s drive from the closest ANZ branch and would be interested in hosting an ANZ regional staff member as a skilled volunteer, please tick the appropriate box on the application form.
Your organisation’s details will be passed onto the local ANZ Regional Executive if your organisation is successful in obtaining a grant.
- Building vibrant local economies - Wycheproof's $1 Farmhouse project
- Timboon turning lavender
- Mannum's community vision enhanced with new technology
- Deadly Sista Girlz see the school light
- Community program cultivates local leadership skills
If you have any queries, or wish to discuss your project first, please call 1800 170 020 during business hours.