Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Domino's Give for Good grants
Building vibrant, resilient and adaptive rural, regional and remote communities is a vision shared by FRRR and Domino’s. We believe this can be achieved by harnessing and investing in the economic, community leadership and social strengths that exist in communities.
Give for Good is an annual program offering rural, regional and remote Australian communities grants of up to $5,000, for community-led projects that respond to one of these three impact areas. A total of $150,000 will be available in 2016.
- Education and youth initiatives (17yrs and over): provide young people in rural communities with opportunities to develop skills, access quality vocational and traditional education, and receive support for issues that may affect or hinder their participation and inclusion in community life.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship: to harness, nurture, develop and leverage the creativity that exists within communities to respond to local opportunities and challenges e.g. employment, tourism, enterprise, and local service sustainability.
- Skills, knowledge, and networks needed to prepare and recover from natural disasters: ensure that communities impacted by natural disasters can access support for community-led recovery when they are ready, and for projects that will facilitate their recovery. Importantly, better prepared communities tend to recover better, and funds will also be available to support projects that help communities to work together around risks and being prepared.
The kinds of projects that could be funded include (but are not limited to):
- Access to education, particularly adult education, job pathways and job readiness programs;
- Supporting at-risk and vulnerable youth through, for example, programs focusing on prevention and early intervention;
- Fostering youth leadership, engagement and meaningful participation;
- Community-led health and wellness initiatives that directly address an identified local community need;
- Fostering and skilling community leaders to create viable, vibrant and adaptive communities through community leadership programs;
- Developing social enterprises;
- Supporting the short, medium and long term recovery and preparedness of communities impacted by natural disasters. This includes economic recovery, improved social cohesion and connectedness, and the effective management of the social impacts following a natural disaster.
The Give for Good grants program is now closed.
Before applying, please review the Guidelines and Application Form carefully.
Applications will be accepted any time by email, through to midnight (AEST) Friday 9 September 2016. (Please note that the FRRR office closes at 5pm AEST). Hard copy applications must be clearly postmarked on or before Friday 9 September 2016.
Please use the application form and include:
- Your most recent financials such as Profit and Loss statement, Balance Sheet or audited financials. Note that financial documentation is compulsory. Applications received without financial documentation will not be considered. If you have any questions regarding the financial documentation required, please contact the Program Manager on 1800 170 020;
- ABN or Incorporation Certificate (don’t have a copy? Go to www.abr.business.gov.au, enter your ABN and print off the search result);
- Quotes (if applicable, highly regarded);
- Signed letters of support (if applicable, highly regarded); and
- All applications MUST be signed by the head of the organisation for the application to be considered.
Submit: your signed application either by email (preferred) or by post:
- Email: email@example.com before midnight (AEST) Friday 9 September 2016. Please ensure that the application has been signed. EMAILED APPLICATIONS AS WORD DOCUMENTS ARE PREFERRED TO PDF FILES.
- Post: FRRR Give for Good Program, PO Box 41 Bendigo Vic 3552 postmarked on or before Friday, 9 September 2016.
If you have any questions after reviewing the guidelines and our tips on applying, contact us on free call 1800 170 020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.