Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Rural Education Australia Program - REAPing Rewards - Round 6
The Rural Education Australia Program, which is known as REAPing Rewards, is a national program targeting educational outcomes in rural and remote communities.
It supports locally-driven projects and programs that directly benefit people up to 18 years of age, and their educators, through grants of up to $10,000.
Applications are now closed.
There is approximately $200,000 available to not-for-profit groups and staff who deliver quality, positive educational experiences in the early childhood, primary and secondary years across areas such as:
- Literacy and numeracy
- Student engagement, leadership and retention
- Digital online learning/technology
- Creative and performing arts
- School readiness
- Professional Development
- School leadership and positive attitude to learning
- Pathways to meaningful employment or further training
- Communities in school/ parental learning programs
Suitable groups include
- Community preschools and playgroups
- Community based day care
- Primary and secondary schools
- Community support or parents & friends committees
If your project involves working directly with children, your organisation must have policies and procedures around working with children, Working with Children Checks, and the handling of child abuse complaints, or the project may not be funded.
Applications can be submitted by email or via post to the following address:
Foundation for Rural & Regional Renewal (FRRR)
PO Box 41
Bendigo VIC 3552
If you require additional information, contact Program Manager, Jeanice Henderson on 03 5430 2399.