Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Gardiner Dairy Foundation Working in Dairy Communities Small Grants
Investing in the communities that make up the dairy industry is critical to the industry’s sustainability.
Gardiner Dairy Foundation is committed to strengthening Victorian dairy communities and is partnering with FRRR for the fifteenth consecutive year to provide $100,000 in funding for innovative, community-driven projects.
These grants of up to $5,000 aim to strengthen small Victorian dairy communities, helping to build their capacity to deal with local issues, and enhance existing community infrastructure.
The 2017 program is currently open.
Applicants must be not-for-profit community organisations with an ABN or Incorporation Number
Grants will be awarded for each of the three Victorian dairy regions - Gippsland, South-Western and Northern Victoria. Projects must be located in these dairy regions, or directly benefit residents of these regions.
Priority will be given to projects that assist in strengthening small rural communities of less than 5,000; building their capacity to deal with local issues, or enhancing existing community infrastructure.
Projects must commence after July 2017 and must offer a clear public benefit, be for charitable purposes, and address a need in the community – to this end we encourage applicants to use the Strengthening Small Dairy Communities Toolkit, available online at http://www.gardinerfoundation.com.au/assets/Publications/SSDC-Toolkit-full.pdf
Letters of support and quotes strengthen applications and are highly regarded.
- All applications MUST be signed by the head of the organisation for the application to be considered, for example CEO or President.
Funding decisions are approved by both Boards. Grant recipients will be notified in June 2017, and invited to attend a formal presentation ceremony in Melbourne in July to receive their grant.
Before applying, please review the Guidelines and Application Form carefully.
- 2017 Working in Dairy Communities Small Grants Program Guidelines
- 2017 Working in Dairy Communities Small Grant Program Application Form
Applications must be on the 2017 form, and include a copy of your ABN / incorporation certificate, most recent financial statement, and any relevant quotes and letters of support.
Submit: your signed application either by email (preferred) or by post:
- Email: email@example.com before midnight (AEST) Friday, 17 March 2017. Please ensure that the application has been signed. EMAILED APPLICATIONS AS WORD DOCUMENTS ARE PREFERRED TO PDF FILES.
- Post: FRRR / Gardiner Working in Dairy Communities, PO Box 41, Bendigo Vic 3552 - postmarked on or before 5pm Friday, 17 March 2017.
NOTE: If you are posting your application, please be sure to include TWO copies of the completed Application Form.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your project first, please call FRRR on 1800 170 020 during business hours, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Poowong Preschool becoming sustainability leader - Poowong
- Get on board! - Lake Bolac
- Students pledge to 'earn or learn' - Kyabram