Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Goulburn Valley - McEwen Foundation
In 2016 the program will deliver grants of up to $10,000 for projects and activities that offered a clear public benefit, that are for charitable purposes, and address a need in the community.
In keeping with the wishes of the late Lady McEwen, and directions of the McEwen Foundation, priority will be given to projects that support:
- Youth development and/or supporting vulnerable young children;
- Children’s early learning and development services; and
- Accommodation which benefits older people.
Projects must be located in the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria in the Local Government Areas (LGAs) of:
- Campaspe Shire Council,
- Greater Shepparton City Council,
- Mitchell Shire Council,
- Moira Shire Council,
- Murrindindi Shire Council and
- Strathbogie Shire Council
Those LGA’s marked with a * on the map are eligible for FRRR & The McEwen Foundation Partnership Grants 2016 and are defined as the wider Goulburn Valley District, Victoria, for the purposes of this grant program.
The 2016 program is now closed.
Please read the guidelines carefully before applying.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your project first, please call 1800 170 020 during business hours. We ask that you please read the program guidelines before calling.
- Power of the sun powers non-profit saving - Alexandra
- Ky girls' night out - Kyabram
- 'HEAL'ing help in Shepparton - Shepparton