Proudly supported by
Visy Tumut Region Recovery Fund
The Pratt Foundation has partnered with FRRR to support the delivery of a $1 million Visy Tumut Region Recovery Fund. This support is for local not-for-profit organisations and community groups which are delivering locally-led projects and activities that endeavour to support people in the Snowy Valleys Council region with their recovery as a result of the 2019/2020 bushfires.
Through the provision of grants, this program aims to address a range of needs, including but not limited to:
- Mental health and wellbeing;
- Environmental and wildlife recovery and rehabilitation;
- Strengthening social connectedness and reducing social isolation;
- Culturally appropriate activities and resources for impacted communities;
- Community infrastructure and equipment that strengthens volunteer community groups and their activities;
- Community-based therapeutic programs and activities such as arts, theatre, gardening, community dinners, or informal mentoring and peer support groups, which engage vulnerable and at-risk members of the community.
The map on the right shows the boundaries of the Snowy Valleys Council region.
Applications for funding are invited from local not-for-profit organisations and community groups that support communities in these fire-affected regions.
The Fund has a budget of $1 million and will provide grants to support the recovery of communities in the Snowy Valleys Council region affected by the 2019/20 bushfires.
Applications will be accepted at any time and assessed initially as follows:
|Funding Round||Assessment Period|
Applications received by 28 February 2020 announced by end of March, 2020.
Applications received by 27 March 2020 announced by end of April, 2020.
Applications are now open with the first round closing 5pm AEDT, Friday 28 February.
Before applying, please review the Guidelines carefully. You can contact FRRR on 1800 170 020 or via email with any questions or areas of clarification.
FRRR uses an online grants administration system. Applications for the Visy Tumut Region Recovery Fund will be submitted via FRRR's Grants Gateway online portal. Please read the How-To Guide and the Grants Gateway FAQs to get you started.
To begin your application, click on the Apply Now button below.
PLEASE NOTE: Ensure there are only numbers in your budget, or the auto-calculate function won't work - i.e. do not include commas, full stops or dollar signs - only numbers.
Let us know if you have any problems by calling 1800 170 020, or emailing email@example.com.
For more information on this process, please read the following documents:
- Visy Tumut Region Recovery Fund - Program Guidelines
- Sample Application Form
- Grants Gateway How-To Guide
- Grants Gateway FAQs
More information about the program is available by contacting Jo Kemp on
03 5430 2320 or email.