Resources and FAQs
|Click here for the: |
This section of our site explains how FRRR supports community groups, beyond grants.
If you need any more information about any of these services, contact FRRR either via email or call 03 5430 2399.
|Area ||Topics covered |
|Community Group Resources || |
Tips, tricks and links to valuable information to help grant-seeking organisations put their best foot forward, including:
- Grant related Resources and FAQs
- Working with Children Requirements
- Good Governance
- Getting Media Coverage
|Tips for Successful Community Projects || |
- We teamed up with Australia Post to produce a series of video tips to support community groups to implement projects that create vibrant, sustainable and adaptive communities across rural, regional and remote Australia.
- They come from interviews conducted with four community groups about their projects, and what made them successful.
- There are 13 videos and each is approximately one minute long. The videos cover understanding community needs, fundraising and evaluating your projects.
|Not-for-Profit Fundraising Accounts || |
- By partnering with FRRR via a Not-for-Profit Fundraising Account, community organisations can leverage FRRR’s special tax status to fundraise tax effectively and access philanthropic support. All donations made via FRRR are tax deductible.
|Community Foundations || |
- Teaming up with an existing Community Foundation (CF) in your area is an effective way of developing and delivering local-based philanthropy. FRRR also supports CFs via Community Foundation Accounts that have been designed to enable CFs to partner with FRRR to use our special tax status to attract and access funding from any entity, as well as support projects outside the remit of their own operational scope. The account can be used flexibly to both raise and distribute funds for the Community Foundation, in partnership with FRRR.
|FRRR eNews || |
- Keeps you abreast of upcoming grant programs, as well as shares best practice from other community groups. Subscribe here.
|FRRR's social media sites - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube || |
- Follow us on these sites to learn about funding opportunities from other organisations, as well as follow our activities.