Proudly supported by
Previous funding rounds
Domino's Give for Good grants
Building vibrant, resilient and adaptive rural, regional and remote communities is a vision shared by FRRR and Domino’s. We believe this can be achieved by harnessing and investing in the economic, community leadership and social strengths that exist in communities.
Give for Good is an annual program offering rural, regional and remote Australian communities grants of up to $5,000, for community-led projects that respond to one of these three impact areas. A total of $150,000 will be available in 2017.
- Education and youth initiatives (17 yrs to 25 yrs): recognising the importance of providing young people in rural communities with opportunities to develop skills, access quality vocational and traditional education, and receive support for issues that may affect or hinder their participation and inclusion in community life.
- Leadership and entrepreneurship (17 yrs and over): to harness, nurture, develop and leverage the creativity that exists within communities to respond to local opportunities and challenges e.g. employment, tourism, enterprise, and local service sustainability.
- Skills, knowledge, and networks needed to prepare and recover from natural disasters: to ensure that communities impacted by natural disasters can access support for community-led recovery when they are ready, and for projects that will facilitate their recovery. Importantly, better prepared communities tend to recover better, and funds will also be available to support projects that help communities to work together around risks and being prepared.
The kinds of projects that could be funded include (but are not limited to):
- Access to education, particularly adult education, job pathways and job readiness programs;
- Supporting at-risk and vulnerable youth through, for example, programs focusing on prevention and early intervention;
- Fostering youth leadership, engagement and meaningful participation;
- Community-led health and wellness initiatives that directly address an identified local community need;
- Fostering and skilling community leaders to create viable, vibrant and adaptive communities through community leadership programs;
- Developing social enterprises;
- Supporting the short, medium and long term recovery and preparedness of communities impacted by natural disasters. This includes economic recovery, improved social cohesion and connectedness, and the effective management of the social impacts following a natural disaster.
Please note that the Domino’s Give for Good program aims to support projects that provide opportunities for young adults aged 17-25 to gain work experience, learn new skills and connect socially with their peers. Domino’s have chosen this age group specifically to support the next generation of adults in Australia, who no longer have the support of a formal education system to assist them in developing their skills. By targeting this age group, Domino’s seek to inspire future entrepreneurs, scholars, leaders and creatives.
Any applications for youth programs outside the age group of 17-25 will not meet the criteria for this program.
The 2017 Give for Good grants program is now closed.
Before applying, please review the Guidelines and Application Form carefully.
- 2017 Give for Good Program Guidelines - Extended Closing Date
- 2017 Give for Good Application Form - Extended Closing Date
If you have any questions after reviewing the guidelines and our tips on applying, contact us on free call 1800 170 020 or email email@example.com.